Applying for Financial Aid
The Application Process
Upon Acceptance for Admission, the Flagler College Financial Aid Office will send you the information you need to access and log in to your Personal Online Financial Aid Page.
Complete the Flagler College Application for Financial Aid online. Also, check your “Documents” tab for any other required documents we need and submit those as soon as possible.
The FAFSA Process
- Request your Federal ID PIN Number. The Student and one Parent must each get their own personal PIN Number. Request the PIN
- Complete the FAFSA online. The earlier the better. File the FAFSA as soon as you possibly can after January 1st. Start the FAFSA
- The PIN Numbers will be used to Sign and Submit the FAFSA. Be sure to Get the Confirmation that the submission was successful.
- Carefully Review the final results for errors or missing information. If you need to make corrections, you can resubmit the FAFSA online.
- The submission deadline for Flagler College is April 1st. However, it is highly recommended to submit your FAFSA as soon as possible. Some funds are limited so, the earlier the better.
After Submitting the FAFSA
Check your Flagler College Financial Aid Page often for additional documents that may be required. Be sure to respond to all requests promptly. Your Forms tab will provide you with the form or link you to more information. Call the Flagler Financial Aid Office if you have any questions.
Once you receive the Official Financial Aid Award Letter, it will show the aid you are eligible to receive. If you need additional financial aid call the Office of Financial Aid for further assistance.
Contact your Financial Aid Counselor
All students are assigned a Financial Aid Counselor based on the first letter of your last name. If you have questions about Financial Aid or your specific package, use the link below to contact your specific counselor.
Note for Florida Residents
Many forms of aid for college students are offered through the State of Florida.