Billing & Payment
All students enrolled in their first semester at Flagler College will receive a one-time mailed statement to their legal address on file. These statements are mailed one month prior to the semester due dates. Your financial information and personal privacy are secured by state-of-the-art, need-based data encryption, security certification, and access control. Please visit my.flagler.edu for all student account activity. When monitoring your online student account, there are two viewable sections at the online payment site.
- “Statements” are provided in lieu of mailed paper statements reflecting only account activity for that date.
- The “Activity Details” option provides all current and instant activity on the student’s account. This is where students and parents are advised to view all updated information on their student account.
FORMS OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED
- Checks or Cash are accepted at our office located in Hanke Hall, 2nd Floor.
- Checks can be mailed to:
Attn: Student Accounts
74 King Street
St. Augustine, FL 32084
*Please include the name of the student and student ID number on the check
- All major credit cards are accepted through the online payment site
*Please note: An E-Check payment can be made at no additional charge. Any credit/debit card payment will automatically apply an additional 2.85% transaction fee.
- The College offers a five-month installment payment plan. Re-enrollment is required each semester with a nominal enrollment fee while enrolled in the plan.
- Students, parents or any other responsible billing party listed on the student's account can enroll online and agree to contract requirements with an electronic signature.
- Flywire visit www.flywire.com
- Convera through the Transact Payment Site
Note: Financial obligations must be met in a reasonable manner to ensure enrollment. Students and graduating students with an outstanding balance on their financial account will not receive a diploma or be issued a transcript until that balance is satisfied in full.