Skip to Main content

Cable TV in the Residence Halls

There is one cable hookup in each room, but you must pay for cable service through Comcast to have cable TV available to you. Technology Services does not troubleshoot or manage dorm cable TV service. If you need service or are having trouble with your cable, you must contact Comcast for help.

Contact Residence Life for information on student cable promotion rates.